First off, thanks so much for all the entries in the Blogoversary GIVEAWAY! I love reading them all and hearing what your favorite posts are! Normally, I let Mack the Chihuahua choose a winner, but he was busy…
The guru’s best friend from childhood, Margaret, is visiting Winston-Salem this week. I recruited her to pick a winner!! Well, actually six winners!
She chose the grand prize winner…Cara!!
Cara will be receiving:
– One package of Pellon Fusible Fleece
– Four spools of Aurifil
– Three spools of washi tape
– Three Collage fat quarters
– Two Echino fat quarters
– Three B&W fat quarters
– Two Melody Miller stickers
– A Needle Threader
– An Artnest pincushion ring
– A Designer Star pattern with 2 1/2 yards of Tula, Denyse, Amy & Joel to make it!
Then, Margaret chose FIVE winners of a pattern. They’ll get to choose the PDF pattern they want from my etsy shop! The winners are…
Congratulations everyone!! And I might just have another surprise coming soon for a special commenter;)