The first Back of the Month went out to all the subscribers! If you’re enrolled and you didn’t get an email from Send Owl, please send me note through the contact form! You can enroll through August 14 and the subscription lasts six months. Read more here and enroll here.
I hope you’ve enjoyed all the fun announcements on the blog this week! We had the Blog Tour, the announcement of the new series on the blog and the new Back of the Month club. I’ve had a great time planning them and I can’t wait to show you the actual projects!! Now it’s GIVEAWAY time! There are THREE prizes since my blog turned three! First up is all this loot!
Prize includes: Twenty Fat Quarters/Half Yards, Robert Kaufman Kona Color Card, Two Mini Charm Packs, Quilt with Scraps, MSQC Mod Block, Love Patchwork & Quilting, Uppercase, Quilt Labels, Sewing Kit, MQG Sketchbook Ruler & Colored Pencils, Sew Sweetness Pattern, Quilters Dream Batting, Aurifil & More
I’m also giving away a few patterns! Two lucky winners will get to choose three of my PDF patterns!
It’s easy to enter! Enter once or enter a bunch of times with all these ways:
1. Leave a comment with what project you’re currently working on.
2. Follow my blog with Bloglovin or RSS feed.
3. Like me on Facebook.
4. Follow me on twitter.
5. Follow me on Instagram.
6. Follow me on Pinterest.
7. Subscribe to my blog via email. It’s on the right sidebar (or down at the bottom if you’re on a phone or IPad).
8. Post, tweet or blog about the giveaway for extra entries. (One for each time you do it!)
Please post a separate comment for each entry! This giveaway is open to everyone, international welcome. Entries open until next Tuesday, June 23! Mack the Chihuahua will select a winner using his magical powers (and/or the random number generator).
I love to design interesting quilt backs! Sometimes they’re as much fun as the front. I’m starting a new club called Back of the Month, it’s like a block of the month of quilt backs! Each month, I’m going to publish a new pdf outlining a quilt back design. Each will focus on a way to design an interesting back.
I love to bring elements from the front (and use all those scraps!). The label is also important to work in.
Since obviously quilt backs are all different sizes, there will be lots of information about sizing things and applying the designs based on what you have. I always try to conserve fabric, especially if it’s a hard to find one.
Here’s the details!
1. On the 15th of each month, you’ll get an email from Send Owl to download a pdf. Starts July 15, 2015.
2. The subscription lasts for 6 months and is only $12. You can subscribe here.
3. You have until July 14 to join! UPDATE: Enrollment has been extended until August 14. You’ll automatically receive Month One when you sign up!
It’s going to be fun! Hope you’ll join in! Tomorrow is GIVEAWAY day so I hope to see you back here!