I can’t believe it’s been a whole year!! I’ve really loved sharing my sewing & teaching adventures with you!! It is always interesting to me to see which posts people react to. The most popular post is my O’ Christmas Tree Tutorial!
Rounding out the Top Five are Happy 100! GIVEAWAY, Giveaway Day GIVEAWAY, North Carolina Bound: Day 8 & Twelve Weeks of Christmas
It’s not surprising that GIVEAWAYS are the most popular! And I always say, GIVE the people what they want!!
Sooooo, I’m having a giveaway of a few of my favorite things to celebrate my first blogoversary!! One lucky winner will receive:
– One package of Pellon Fusible Fleece
– Four spools of Aurifil
– Three spools of washi tape
– Three Collage fat quarters
– Two Echino fat quarters
– Three B&W fat quarters
– Two Melody Miller stickers
– A Needle Threader
– An Artnest pincushion ring
– A Designer Star pattern with 2 1/2 yards of Tula, Denyse, Amy & Joel to make it!
I’m also giving away a few patterns! Five lucky winners will get to choose one of my PDF patterns!
It’s easy to enter!
1. Tell me your favorite post! My favorite is What’s in a Name?.
2. Follow my blog with Bloglovin or RSS feed.
3. Like me on Facebook.
4. Follow me on twitter.
5. Follow me on Instagram.
6. Follow me on Pinterest.
7. Subscribe to my blog via email.
8. Post, tweet or blog about the giveaway for extra entries. (One for each time you do it!)
Please post a separate comment for each entry! This giveaway is open to everyone, international welcome. Entries open until next Sunday, June 23!
I have to give a shout out to my Dad since it is Fathers’ Day!! I have my Dad to thank for my sense of humor, taste in music and more than just a bit of my creativity! He’s the best:) And he was the subject of my second blog post. Thanks for supporting me in everything I do! (This picture amuses me because I caught him wearing his 47 year old college sweatshirt! The man throws NOTHING away.)
Thanks to everyone for joining me in this journey!